March 1, 2014

Hiding

I've been struggling through my grief. Trying to deal with it and being unsuccessful. So I bought a book. Grieving the Child I Never Knew. So far I have read the introduction and the first chapter. It is really good and I highly recommend it to anyone who is having a hard time dealing with their grief or are hiding from it. I think that is what I am doing. I think I'm afraid that if I really fully embrace the grief, I'll never stop crying. It sounds ridiculous, I know, but right now it's as if my grief is a dam and if I stop hiding from my feelings the dam will break apart and flood my life. I don't want to be flooded, I just don't think I could handle that. I'm sorry, once again I don't have anything for you except my ramblings. I hope you are doing well.  I really do. But if you are not please know that is ok.

 I really would love to hear you story. Please take a moment and share it with me.

❤️ Sally

No comments: